11th Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Other websites may appear to be our inn, but this is the Official Website.
- Get Lowest Rates here before booking through another website or app.
- Book here to Avoid Extra Fees for parking, breakfast, WiFi, bag storage, cleaning.
- All Available Rooms inventory is displayed and offered here.
- Questions? Contact Us Directly, rather than navigating a 3rd party call center.
Walk to Downtown Seattle from a charming Capitol Hill bed and breakfast
Walk to the Pike Place Market, Convention Center, and other Downtown Seattle attractions from the 11th Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast, a cozy B&B on a tree-lined side street in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood. We are 2 blocks from the Capitol Hill Link light rail train station and a bus stop, 1.0 mile from Downtown Seattle - a 20 minute walk, and 1.5 miles from the Pike Place Market - a 30 minute walk. Most of our guests walk to Downtown, take a train or bus, or Uber/Lyft. Dozens of restaurants, shops, and a popular park are near the Inn. The Inn has 10 unique units, each with a queen bed and private attached bathroom. Most of our guests are visiting friends or family here in the Capitol Hill neighborhood, or are tourists or business travelers looking for a local and homey alternative to the busy downtown hotel district.